Sunday, June 14, 2020

Why my laptop is my second heart

Laptop, forma de corazón con línea de pulso, estetoscopio | Vector ...

Hello guys, let's talk about my laptop.

First of all it should be pointed out that there are people that couldn't live without a minimum of technology, I include myself in that, cause i grow up on it and i don't know a way of life where it doesn't exist.

Thanks to my dad (and my best friend with his tech tips) i got my first laptop capable of supporting Adobe programs required by the univerisity in April and in turn some anti-stress videogames that I play with my friends .

I used to share the PC with my brother and sister before de laptop, I never had a laptop of my own to store my things without the rist of other people seeing it or not ask permission to download and install a program. This is one reason why It is so important to me, since if something happend to it will be all my fault.(Ups)

It has become my agenda, TV, drawing block, alarm, music player, etc since I have it. It has more and more functions and is so esencial for me. That's the reason why is my second heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment