Sunday, June 14, 2020



M U S I C!!

Now this is a theme!

You know that our musical style says a lot about us, our personality.

Well then let me show you some about me through my style of music: R O C K. (Pop rock, punk rock and alternative rock too).

Though I want to start saying that I like any song that makes me dance -as Ditto at the top of the post-, and i mean dance any kind of style. If a classical song makes me dance ballet -even if I don't like ballet- then I like it.

Now, about my type. The Rock songs and derivatives make me want to scream, dance or shake, in general, so I would say it is my favorite type. Although it's modern rock I like more, 90's onwards approximately.

My favourite bands are: Fall Out Boy, Panic! At the disco, Set It Off, Starset, Paramore, Skillet, Rise Against, El Cuarteto de Nos and Los Prisioneros.

These groups have songs that I would sing at karaoke, even if I don't know the lyrics at all (I focus on the rhythm of the songs.) But there is another type of music that I consider part of me: Pop.

The truth is Pop have a very wide field as Rock and it's hard, don't find a Pop song that you like. Many of those songs arouse emotion in me

As my favorite Rock bands, I would like to highlight the Pop singers that I like: Julieta Venegas, Bruno Mars -they both have Rock song too-, P!nk, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Taylor Swift, ABBA, Miranda and Shakira.

These two styles take up more space in my playlist (with the 31 minutos songs). It make me realize that I like shake and fun, also at parties -when you are with your friends- is where these styles dominates and make memories.

I love making memories through music.

2 comments:

  1. What group of the 90´s you consider like the best ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Many artists you mentioned listened a lot in my teens. now i feel old hahaha

    ReplyDelete