Sunday, June 14, 2020


When I was childs -since always, according to my sister- I pick the phone companies flayers, cause it catch my attention (it still do).

At school I always waited for the Language unit when we had to make a poster, because i like more think up and carry out those posters that the other classes.(Even more that art)

In sixth grade I decided study "What ever be the publicity posters", how I used to call it (I didn't know the Graphic Design). Before that the only career that interested me was Veterinary, but i'm not the kind of persons who can bear the loss of an animal during surgery. Architecture was a specter that stalked me for the nights with my parents face over it, but at the end they let me study ''What ever be the publicity posters''.

At the end of 6th Grade a friend told me about Graphic Design and what it is about. While she explained me i realize that she was saying exactly what I wanted to study, so in that moment I decided study Graphic Design.

That wish continuous with me until I graduate from High School. During those years people told me that is better study another career with more ''labol field'', but, still when they planted a lot of ideas -the specter of Architecture, again-, nothing could satisfying me (and my OCD) as the Graphic Design do.

Fortunately, I'm studying the career that has been on my mind for years. And with strike and all I hope finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment