Tuesday, May 19, 2020

About Me

I'm María José. I was born in 24 of  October in 2000. I'm 19 years old and I live in Rancagua, Chile, but when i study i stay in Santiago. I live with my mom, my older sister and older brother, they study in Santiago too and live with me in a apartment.
I'm in the 2nd year of design. When i was 12 year old i decide that i'll study Grafic Design, but when I start my studies I discovered I like most Industrial Design.
My hobbies are playing League of Legends with my team, watch videos on youtube, read fanfiction about movies or series that i like, like Supernatural, Scorpion or Marvel Movies.
I like archery, tennis, chess and riding. Also i like Pop and Rock music. My favorites groups are Fall Out Boy, Walk the moon, Panic! at the Disco, Miranda and Jessie y Joy. My favorites soloist are Pink, Julieta Venegas and Taylor Swift.
I want leave Chile when I end my career and go to live in Europe.

1 comment: